Presented by Sunshine Coast Council, the 14th annual Caloundra Music Festival will be held over the weekend of 1 – 3 October 2021.
The beautiful Kings Beach and surrounds will be treated to the sounds of a diverse line-up of entertainment featuring the best of the Australian music industry.
‘The Caloundra Music Festival aims to bring a broad audience of locals and visitors together in celebration, to enjoy world-class music, food, arts and local culture, and to showcase the natural beauty, creative talents and unique character of the Sunshine Coast’
In achieving its vision CMF will seek to be a ‘sustainable’ event delivering the following triple bottom line outcomes:
- Stimulate the local economy
- Showcase Caloundra, and the Sunshine Coast, as a vibrant and diverse tourist destination
- Celebrate the region’s unique heritage, character, culture and local creative talents
- Encourage community participation and build capacity
- Embrace our unique environment and promote Council’s vision of sustainability
This not for profit family-friendly community event celebrates the environment, cultural achievements and community pride of the Caloundra area.
Recent Festival Acknowledgements
2019 – Live Event of the Year Queensland Winner, National Live Music Awards
2019 – Festival of the Year nominee, Queensland Music Awards
2018 – Festival of the Year nominee, Queensland Music Awards