To show how much we really appreciate all the groovers who bike to the festival, we are excited to welcome back ‘Vark’s Valet’, a FREE Bike Valet service dedicated to Scott “Aardvark” Penny, located at the Main Entry Gate.
Vark’s Valet will open 10.30am and close 10.30pm Fri, Sat & Sun.
The Valet Service can be used for any foot powered vehicle, such as bicycle, scooter or skateboard and e-bikes or e-scooters.
BONUS VALET FEATURES:
- Express Entry – Don’t line up! – show your Bike Valet Lanyard to use the Kings Club express entry lane at Main Gate
- Free Cloakroom – store your helmet and 1 small backpack in the Cloakroom for Free – save $15 a day
- Lucky Draw Prizes – 60 x Azur Nano 60/30 Lumen Light Set USB – RRP $27.95
- Mechanic on site for Free Bike Safety Checks – (Friday 2:00pm to 5:00pm, Sat & Sunday 12:00pm to 3:00pm)
Bikes not collected by 10.30pm will be locked within the festival gates and will not be available for collection until 10:30am the next day.
We will attempt to contact the registered person via the phone number provided prior to locking the bike away for the night. Any Bike that remains uncollected by Monday 2 October 4pm will be surrendered to police.
Acceptance of risk
Varks Valet will be staffed from 10:30am to 10:30pm each day of the Festival. All reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security of checked items; however please be aware that all items are left at your own risk.
There are so many advantages to riding you bike to the Caloundra Music Festival!
- Come and go as you please with no lining up for buses or taxis.
- Soak in the beauty that Caloundra has to offer by riding along our great coastal pathways.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and assist in making CMF a sustainable festival.
- Exercise! There’s no better way to start the day.
Visiting or don’t own a bike?…Why not check out our great Recycle Markets on the Sunshine Coast, grab yourself a bargain bike while supporting a local charity! So many good vibes coming your way with this sustainable AND charitable option.
The Sunshine Coast and Caloundra Music Festival value our bike riders and there are plenty of bike lanes, paths and trails available. Check out the Cycling Routes guide for maps and detailed information. CMF is located within the ‘Birtinya to Pelican Waters’ Walking and Cycling Maps.
Please remember to cycle safely…….
You can find out more information regarding rules, symbols and safety on Sunshine Coast Council’s Cycling Safety page.
Don’t forget your helmet, apply sunscreen and drink plenty of water. Even in spring the days can be very hot!