Camping Terms and Conditions
If you breach or do not fulfil any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons and/or remove ticket wristbands.
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘event organiser’ refer to the Caloundra State Primary School P&C Association. This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry into the CMF Camping (“Camping”), and it includes these Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to in the Terms.
- The agreement is deemed to be entered into in Queensland, Australia. This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland. All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in accordance with the applicable laws of Queensland or as expressly specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- CMF Camping is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail, or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- If Camping is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange substitute camping.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Camping for any reason. In the event of the cancellation in advance of the Camping, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased. In the event of the cancellation or postponement due to Government direction, we reserve the right to reschedule the Camping and offer a ticket exchange to the rescheduled event.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Camping.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions, or default of those providing services in connection with Camping or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay, or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, or special damages.
- We are not required to offer a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- A ticket holder is well and does not wish to attend the Campground due to fears of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A ticket holder is unwell and does not attend the Campground (other than due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) illness or symptoms which can be proven by display of a positive or negative COVID-19 test result); or
- A ticket holder is from a group at a higher risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19); or
- A ticket holder is denied entry into the Campground for reasons which were disclosed to the ticket holder in the ticket terms and conditions at the time of sale. For example, these reasons may include (but not be limited to) non-compliance with mandatory mask wearing or unwillingness to provide personal contact information when requested; or
- The ticket holder attends the Campground and subsequently leaves part way through due to feeling unwell.
- In the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures, ticket holders may request a refund, exchange, or credit if:
- Proof of mandatory isolation is provided or reasonable evidence proving restriction to travel due to Government order is provided
- Requests are made within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket
- We may reserve the right to refuse remedy if:
- There is no current Government order restricting entry into Queensland without having to mandatory quarantine, at the time of Camping
- It cannot be proven by Government order that you were restricted to travel into Queensland at the time of Camping.
- Requests are not made within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket.
- If your reason for not attending Camping is due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms and/or in the event of a mandated requirement to self-isolate and/or mandated border closures and can be supported with the evidence of COVID-19 positive or negative test result and/or sufficient evidence proving your inability to travel due to Government order at the time of the event, you may submit a request for a refund. Refund requests may only be submitted within 14 days from the date displayed on your entry ticket
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Camping tickets will be redeemed once only at reception for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry to the campgrounds. Do not share your digital ticket as multiple copies of the same ticket will not be accepted, and you may be refused entry if the ticket has already been used.
- Tickets must be individually named with the person using the ticket. You must show Photo ID on entry that matches the name on your ticket.
- Camping Wrist bands must be worn at all times to gain entry to site. They are non-transferable.
- Youth campers 13 – 17 years old must be accompanied by a responsible adult that stays for the duration of camping. There is a maximum of 4 x youth who can enter with a single adult.
- The campground is Pet free.
- No Smoking on school grounds – the designated smokers’ area is outside the front gate. Please use the waste containers provided to keep our school tidy. REMEMBER – YOU ARE CAMPING IN A CHILD’S PLAYGROUND.
- Alcohol free – No Alcohol to be consumed on school grounds.
- No generators.
- No fires – gas/fuel cooking only.
- You must act in an orderly manner while on the campgrounds. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive, or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the campgrounds. Please ensure all rubbish is removed from your campsite prior to departure. REMEMBER – YOU ARE CAMPING IN A CHILD’S PLAYGROUND.
- Site must be vacated by 10am on date of departure.
- Portable shower & toilet facilities will be closed from 10am on Monday 3rd The permanent school toilet block will remain available for use until 12 noon.
- In the event of heavy rain, vehicle access will not be permitted, and the gates will be shut. Vehicle movement in the school campgrounds will not be allowed. Campers are encouraged to leave their vehicles outside the gates if heavy rain is expected as vehicles will not be permitted to leave once the grounds are saturated (unless checking out).
- At Caloundra CSS Campgrounds our number one priority is the health and safety of our guests.
- All Camping attendees must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Please always exercise appropriate hygiene. Soap and sanitisers are provided at the facilities.
- The primary ticket purchaser agrees that they nor anyone in their group will attend the Campground if, at the time of the festival, they are unwell or subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period.
- We have the right to evict patrons who are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. If an eviction from the Campground occurs, the ticketholder and/or accompanying group will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- Always check the latest information and follow directions from Queensland Health regarding COVID-19.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- There are on-site Managers available 24/7.
- There will also be professional Security officers who be on-site from 9pm to 6am Friday to Sunday nights.
- Please respect that you are camping on school grounds. We need to maintain an extremely positive reputation in our community. Campers are required to follow the directions of staff and security personnel at all times.
- PLEASE NOTE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT – VALUABLE ITEMS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT THE CAMPGROUND.
- The campground is operated by Caloundra State School P&C Association, all queries regarding camping are to be emailed to: CSSCamping@gmail.com
FRIENDLY NEIGHBOUR POLICY
- In consideration of our residents, and to minimise movement of vehicles in and out of the grounds, we encourage campers to make use of the Caloundra Music Festival free shuttle bus.
- Buses depart regularly from the bus stop opposite the campground entrance on Queen Street.
- There is to be no vehicle movement on the site between 11pm & 6am
- No loud noise after 11pm.
- Please respect our ‘Friendly Neighbour Policy’ so we can continue to provide our facility to you.